Upon successful purchase of your desired Steam Wallet Code choice denomination, you will receive a code. Just click directly onto the given code, and it will bring you directly to the Steam account, to top-up your Steam Wallet balance. Click "Continue", and you should then see a "Success" screen pop-up to signify successful top-up of your Steam Wallet Credits via the given codes.
Articles in this section
- How do I view my mobile plan details?
- Why can't I top-up my mobile credit?
- How do I top-up my mobile credit?
- How do I subscribe to internet plans?
- I keep getting an invalid code error, what should I do?
- Does buying mobile credits & internet plans on Boost affect my validity?
- I have topped up mobile credit for XOX, but why is my XOX credit balance not yet updated?
- Why is my Xpax mobile credit and internet balance different from what is reflected in my mobile operator's app?
- Why can't I buy my preferred Xpax mobile internet plans here?
- My Xpax internet plan benefits are not accurately reflected on my Boost account