Specifically to a Celcom Postpaid user only, there are various reasons why you might not be able to make a postpaid bill settlement
1)You might have insufficient balance in your Boost wallet. If so, please top up your Boost wallet first before attempting your bill payment
2) There might be an error in your mobile operator's systems at the moment, do try again in an hour or so.
If this issue persists, please submit a request and share more details with us. We are happy to help you out!
Articles in this section
- How do I pay for my parking fees on the Boost app?
- How do I check the remaining duration for my parking on Boost?
- What do I need to do if I want to extend my parking duration?
- How do I check all my parking transactions?
- How do I manage all the saved vehicles on my 'Parking' profile?
- How do I delete a vehicle on my 'Parking' profile?
- Why should I use Boost to pay on the Fave app?
- How can I use Boost on the Fave App?
- How do I make a FavePay transaction using Boost?
- How do I claim my Shake Reward after completing a transaction?