Specifically to a Celcom Postpaid user only, there are various reasons why you might not be able to make a postpaid bill settlement
1)You might have insufficient balance in your Boost wallet. If so, please top up your Boost wallet first before attempting your bill payment
2) There might be an error in your mobile operator's systems at the moment, do try again in an hour or so.
If this issue persists, please submit a request and share more details with us. We are happy to help you out!
Articles in this section
- How do I top up my mobile credit?
- Why can't I top up my mobile credit?
- How do I Top up mobile credit for family/friends?
- How do I pay my Celcom Postpaid bill?
- How do I view my Celcom Postpaid Internet plan and bill details?
- Why can't I pay my Celcom Postpaid Bill ?
- Why are my Xpax internet plan benefits not accurately reflected on my Boost account?
- I can't seem to subscribe to my desired Xpax internet plan even though I have sufficient mobile credit balance
- How do I subscribe to internet plans (only for Xpax user)?
- Why is my mobile credit and internet balance (I’m an Xpax user) different from what is reflected in my mobile operator's app?