Specifically for Celcom Postpaid user only, you can keep track of your postpaid internet plan and bill.
1) You can view your postpaid bill details by going to the "Postpaid" page
2) On this page, you will have visibility of the balance and validity period of your high speed internet (often referred to as base quota) and mobile credit, unbilled amount and your last payment details.
Do note that you will not be able to see details of add ons or internet buckets restricted to certain social media services, low speed internet or internet that can only be used at certain times of the day
Articles in this section
- How do I top up my mobile credit?
- Why can't I top up my mobile credit?
- How do I Top up mobile credit for family/friends?
- How do I pay my Celcom Postpaid bill?
- How do I view my Celcom Postpaid Internet plan and bill details?
- Why can't I pay my Celcom Postpaid Bill ?
- Why are my Xpax internet plan benefits not accurately reflected on my Boost account?
- I can't seem to subscribe to my desired Xpax internet plan even though I have sufficient mobile credit balance
- How do I subscribe to internet plans (only for Xpax user)?
- Why is my mobile credit and internet balance (I’m an Xpax user) different from what is reflected in my mobile operator's app?