Specifically for Celcom Postpaid user only, you can keep track of your postpaid internet plan and bill.
1) You can view your postpaid bill details by going to the "Postpaid" page
2) On this page, you will have visibility of the balance and validity period of your high speed internet (often referred to as base quota) and mobile credit, unbilled amount and your last payment details.
Do note that you will not be able to see details of add ons or internet buckets restricted to certain social media services, low speed internet or internet that can only be used at certain times of the day
Articles in this section
- How do I make an in-app purchase from my Boost app?
- How do I pay for my parking fees on the Boost app?
- How do I check the remaining duration for my parking on Boost?
- What do I need to do if I want to extend my parking duration?
- How do I check all my parking transactions?
- How do I manage all the saved vehicles on my 'Parking' profile?
- How do I delete a vehicle on my 'Parking' profile?
- How do I claim my Shake Reward after completing a transaction?
- How do I make bill payments using my Boost Wallet?
- How quickly will my bill payment be reflected in my biller account?