Specifically for Celcom Postpaid user only, you can keep track of your postpaid internet plan and bill.
1) You can view your postpaid bill details by going to the "Postpaid" page
2) On this page, you will have visibility of the balance and validity period of your high speed internet (often referred to as base quota) and mobile credit, unbilled amount and your last payment details.
Do note that you will not be able to see details of add ons or internet buckets restricted to certain social media services, low speed internet or internet that can only be used at certain times of the day
Articles in this section
- Samsung Pay
- Langkawi Ferry
- If my order is cancelled by the seller on Taobao.com, how do I request for the refund?
- How do I scan an ad/ billboard from my Boost app?
- How do I make an in-app purchase from my Boost app?
- How do I pay for my parking fees on the Boost app?
- How do I check the remaining duration for my parking on Boost?
- What do I need to do if I want to extend my parking duration?