Your mobile credit balance on the mobile operator's app might not be up-to-date. In that case, please wait for a couple of hours before checking your credit balance on your mobile operator's app. If this issue persists, please submit a request and we'll be with you shortly!
Articles in this section
- How do I top up my mobile credit?
- Why can't I top up my mobile credit?
- How do I Top up mobile credit for family/friends?
- How do I pay my Celcom Postpaid bill?
- How do I view my Celcom Postpaid Internet plan and bill details?
- Why can't I pay my Celcom Postpaid Bill ?
- Why are my Xpax internet plan benefits not accurately reflected on my Boost account?
- I can't seem to subscribe to my desired Xpax internet plan even though I have sufficient mobile credit balance
- How do I subscribe to internet plans (only for Xpax user)?
- Why is my mobile credit and internet balance (I’m an Xpax user) different from what is reflected in my mobile operator's app?