Yes, you don't have to pay to download the Boost app from the Google Play or App Store. There are no hidden fees or charges in Boost. However, do note that you will need to pay for any internet usage that is used to download and use the Boost app. For Boost users who are using Celcom network, the Boost app is zero-rated. Therefore, no internet charges will incur when using the Boost App.
Articles in this section
- What is Boost?
- Why should I use Boost?
- Will the Boost app always be FREE?
- Is Boost available in my city/country?
- If I have more than one mobile number, can I use one Boost account on all of them?
- Can I use Boost overseas?
- What languages are Boost available in?
- Why can't I seem to find or download Boost?
- How do I contact Boost for help?
- How do I view my existing requests that I have submitted to Boost?