When you subscribe to an Xpax internet plan, you will be able to see the amount of high speed internet added by going to the "Prepaid" page and looking under the "Available internet" section. You should be able to see the total amount of high speed internet added to your account, as well as the balance of high speed internet remaining.
If you think that the total amount of high speed internet added to your account is wrong, please check and eliminate all the below-mentioned issues generally related to this:
1) You subscribed to a different internet plan by accident. To check the internet plan that you have subscribed to, please go to the "Prepaid" page and look under the "Internet plan" section to see the internet plan that you have subscribed to. If you have subscribed to a different internet plan by accident and want a refund, please contact your mobile operator to check if they allow refunds
2) Instead of adding to your existing high speed internet balance, your mobile operator might have the policy of replacing your existing high speed internet balance with the new total amount of high speed internet. If that is the case, any remaining high speed internet that you had before you subscribed to the internet plan will be forfeited. If this issue persists, feel FREE to submit a request, and we will be right with you!
Articles in this section
- Langkawi Ferry
- If my order is cancelled by the seller on Taobao.com, how do I request for the refund?
- How do I scan an ad/ billboard from my Boost app?
- How do I make an in-app purchase from my Boost app?
- How do I pay for my parking fees on the Boost app?
- How do I check the remaining duration for my parking on Boost?
- What do I need to do if I want to extend my parking duration?
- How do I check all my parking transactions?
- How do I manage all the saved vehicles on my 'Parking' profile?