If the receiver is a Boost user:
1) Receiver will get a notification from Boost.
2) Click on the notification.
3) Tap on the card to reveal the gift.
4) Click on the "tick" to access the voucher details.
If the receiver is a non Boost User:
1) Receiver will get an SMS from Boost.
2) Click on the link in the SMS, they will be redirected to a web view of the voucher.
Articles in this section
- How do I make an in-app purchase from my Boost app?
- How do I pay for my parking fees on the Boost app?
- How do I check the remaining duration for my parking on Boost?
- What do I need to do if I want to extend my parking duration?
- How do I check all my parking transactions?
- How do I manage all the saved vehicles on my 'Parking' profile?
- How do I delete a vehicle on my 'Parking' profile?
- Why should I use Boost to pay on the Fave app?
- How can I use Boost on the Fave App?
- How do I make a FavePay transaction using Boost?