Follow the steps below to create a Boost account:
1) Download the Boost app from the Google Play store or Apple App store
2) Open the Boost app and follow the instructions below to create a Boost account:
a) Click on "Register"
b) Enter your mobile number and Boost will send you an SMS with a 6-digit TAC code. If you did not receive the SMS, click on "Did not receive SMS" and we will re-send the SMS.
c) Key in your name
d) Key in your email address
e) Set up a password so only you can log into your Boost Account.
f) Set up a 6-digit transaction PIN so only you can authorize all transactions in the app.
g) Select your telco
h) Select your prefered wallet - Basic Wallet (with RM200 wallet limit) or Premium Wallet (with RM1,500 wallet limit). If you select Premium wallet you are required to provide your IC/passport details. And you're done! Welcome to the Boost family!
Articles in this section
- How do I register for a Boost account?
- Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
- Why do I need a transaction PIN and Password?
- How do I reset my password?
- Why did I not receive the 6-digit TAC code when I try to reset my password ?
- Why is Boost not accepting the 6-digit TAC code that I keyed in?
- Can I change my transaction PIN once I set it up?
- Can I change the mobile network tagged to my mobile number?
- Why can't I sign into my Boost account?
- What should I do if I have changed my mobile number?