There are several possible reasons why this might have happened:
1) Your mobile number might have been entered incorrectly.
2) Your mobile network operator might be taking a longer time than usual to send the TAC code to you, try clicking on the "Did not receive?" button and wait for awhile longer
3) Your account might be suspended
If this issue persists, please share more details by submitting a request. We will be right with you!
Articles in this section
- What happens when I sign in to a new device which is different from the device I registered on?
- Why is my saved card not visible when I sign into a new device?
- Why is my saved card removed when I try to add money into my wallet?
- Why is my saved card removed when I try to add money to my wallet?
- I tried to key in my password or PIN and got logged out of the app. Once I try to sign in, it says my account is locked.
- Why am I getting SMS from Boost?
- Why didn't I receive a shake reward?
- How do I register for a Boost account?
- Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
- Why do I need a transaction PIN and Password?