Both your transaction PIN and your password are used to make your account more secure. Only you can authorize all transactions in the app with your transaction PIN. Thus, you should keep your transaction PIN secure and change it on a regular basis. Your password is used every time you sign into your Boost account.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I sign in to a new device which is different from the device I registered on?
- Why is my saved card not visible when I sign into a new device?
- Why is my saved card removed when I try to add money into my wallet?
- Why is my saved card removed when I try to add money to my wallet?
- I tried to key in my password or PIN and got logged out of the app. Once I try to sign in, it says my account is locked.
- Why am I getting SMS from Boost?
- How do I register for a Boost account?
- Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
- Why do I need a transaction PIN and Password?
- How do I reset my password?