Follow the steps below to add money using online banking:
1) From your Boost Home page, select the Boost Wallet icon on the top right corner and you will navigated to the "Add Money" page.
2) Click on the "Add Payment type" and select your preferred online Bank
3) Key in the amount you want to add and tap on the next button on your bottom right corner
4) Log into your online Bank account and follow the instructions
5) Once the transaction is complete, the money will be added to your Boost wallet balance.
Articles in this section
- What is a Basic Wallet?
- What is a Premium wallet?
- Will my Boost Wallet balance expire?
- How do I upgrade from Basic Wallet to Premium wallet ?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of money I can add into my Boost Wallet?
- What are the payment options available and how to view them?
- Why are my preferred payment options not available on Boost?
- Why am I unable to add my debit card, credit card or bank account?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using credit/debit card?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using online banking?