Your Boost wallet balance might not be updated due to:
1) Your Boost app is taking longer than expected to update your Boost Balance. You can try to close the Boost App and re-open it to refresh your Boost wallet balance.
2) Your internet connectivity is poor and Boost has not been able to update your recent transfers.
If this issue persists, please submit a request and we will assist you!
Articles in this section
- What is a Basic Wallet?
- What is a Premium wallet?
- How to use My Code?
- Will my Boost Wallet balance expire?
- How do I upgrade from Basic Wallet to Premium wallet ?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of money I can add into my Boost Wallet?
- What are the payment options available and how to view them?
- Why are my preferred payment options not available on Boost?
- Why am I unable to add my debit card, credit card or bank account?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using credit/debit card?