There are various reasons why you may be unable to add your debit card, credit card or bank account. Please check and eliminate all the below-mentioned issues generally related to this.
If you are adding a debit or credit card, check if:
1) Your card is from a locally issued bank
2) Your card belongs to either Visa or Mastercard
3) Your card has expired
4) Your card details are entered correctly
5) You have registered your mobile number correctly with the bank that issued your card. If you have registered it correctly, you should have received a TAC from your bank when you are adding your debit or credit card.
6) Your bank account has sufficient funds
7) Your card has hit the spending limit for the month
8) The connectivity of your mobile network and whether you can receive SMS. If you cannot receive the TAC code through SMS from your issuing bank, you will not be able to add your debit or credit card.
9) You are able to log in to your bank's online portal. Your bank's online portal might be under maintenance, especially during periods between 11.30pm to 1.30am.
If you are adding a bank account, check if:
1) You are able to log in to your bank's online portal. Your bank's online portal might be under maintenance, especially during periods between 11.30pm to 1.30am
2) Check if your bank account require any additional permissions in adding a new payee If all else is fine, try another mode of payment.
Otherwise, please submit a request and fill in more details. We're happy to help you out!
Articles in this section
- What is a Basic Wallet?
- What is a Premium wallet?
- How to use My Code?
- Will my Boost Wallet balance expire?
- How do I upgrade from Basic Wallet to Premium wallet ?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of money I can add into my Boost Wallet?
- What are the payment options available and how to view them?
- Why are my preferred payment options not available on Boost?
- Why am I unable to add my debit card, credit card or bank account?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using credit/debit card?