First, you will need to have a Premium Wallet in order to transfer out your money from Boost wallet to your bank account. Please be advised that transfer out will be subjected to a processing fee of 2% of the transfer amount or maximum of RM2. If you wish to proceed with Transfer out please follow the steps below:
1) Navigate to "Profile" and click on "Transfer out to bank"
2) Following Bank Negara's regulations, we need to verify your IC/passport details before transfer out. This is a one-time verification; click on red arrow at the bottom to proceed.
3) If you are a Malaysian, please follow the IC verification steps below:
Step 1: Snap a picture of the front of your IC
Step 2: Snap a picture of the back of your IC
Step 3: Snap a selfie. Make sure we can see your face clearly for verification purposes.
Step 4: Verify the details captured.
Please double check the details and click on red arrow button to proceed.
4) If you are a foreigner, please follow the Passport verification steps below:
Step 1: Snap a picture of your passport data page
Step 2: Snap a selfie. Make sure we can see your face clearly for verification purposes.
Step 3: Verify the details captured.
Please double check the details and click on the red arrow button to proceed
5) Once your verification is successful, you will need to provide your bank details.
6) Enter your bank details by selecting your preferred bank. Click on "+" button to display a list of banks to choose from.
7) Enter your bank account number
8) Enter your desired amount to transfer out
9) Enter your 6-digit transaction PIN to authorise the transfer out
10) Your transfer out will be reflected in your bank account within 2-3 working days.
11) You will receive a notification from Boost when your transaction is confirmed by the bank.
Articles in this section
- What is a Basic Wallet?
- What is a Premium wallet?
- Will my Boost Wallet balance expire?
- How do I upgrade from Basic Wallet to Premium wallet ?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of money I can add into my Boost Wallet?
- What are the payment options available and how to view them?
- Why are my preferred payment options not available on Boost?
- Why am I unable to add my debit card, credit card or bank account?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using credit/debit card?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using online banking?