There are different kinds of validity periods that your mobile prepaid account is subjected to and these will differ according to your mobile operator's policies. Xpax mobile credit validity
1) For Xpax subscribers, you can view your mobile credit validity period by navigating to the "Prepaid" page and looking under the "Mobile credit" section. You will be able to see the expiry date of your mobile credit
2) Usually, your mobile credit validity period will be extended when you top up more mobile credit and if the new validity period is longer than your old validity period.
a) For example, if you have 5 days left before your mobile credit expires, and you top up enough mobile credit to get a validity period of 6 days, your validity period will increase from 5 to 6 days.
b) However, if you only top up enough mobile credit to get a new validity period of 4 days, your validity period will remain unchanged at 5 days.
Xpax Internet plan validity
1) For Xpax subscribers, you can view your internet plan validity by navigating to the "Prepaid" page and looking under the "Internet plan" section. You will be able to see the expiry date of your internet plan
2) The validity period of your internet plan depends on the plan you subscribe to. You can view the validity periods of the available internet plans before you subscribe to one. To do this, click on the icons below the "Includes" section under each internet plan on the "Internet plans" page.
3) When you subscribe to a new internet plan, the validity period of your old internet plan will be updated to reflect the new internet plan's validity period
Articles in this section
- Langkawi Ferry
- If my order is cancelled by the seller on Taobao.com, how do I request for the refund?
- How do I scan an ad/ billboard from my Boost app?
- How do I make an in-app purchase from my Boost app?
- How do I pay for my parking fees on the Boost app?
- How do I check the remaining duration for my parking on Boost?
- What do I need to do if I want to extend my parking duration?
- How do I check all my parking transactions?
- How do I manage all the saved vehicles on my 'Parking' profile?