If you are unable to purchase or gift a voucher, and you received a message saying "Limit reached", this means you have reached the purchase limit for that voucher. View the individual voucher T&Cs for more details on the purchase limits. Eg. "You may purchase a maximum of 5 Boost Juice RM10 vouchers every 30 days." A customer who purchased a Boost Juice RM10 voucher on 31st July 2017, goes on to purchase/gift the same voucher 4 more times over the next 2 weeks. The purchase limit of 5 has been reached, therefore the customer has to wait until 31st August 2017 (30 days from date of first purchase for that voucher) before the voucher can be purchased/gifted again.
Articles in this section
- How do I make bill payments using my Boost Wallet?
- How quickly will my bill payment be reflected in my biller account?
- How do I add a new bill account for a selected Utility Payment?
- How do I edit my bill payment account details?
- How do I remove a bill account?
- Why can't I pay my Utility Bill?
- How do I top up my mobile credit?
- Why can't I top up my mobile credit?
- How do I Top up mobile credit for family/friends?
- How do I pay my Celcom Postpaid bill?