If you are unable to purchase or gift a voucher, and you received a message saying "Limit reached", this means you have reached the purchase limit for that voucher. View the individual voucher T&Cs for more details on the purchase limits. Eg. "You may purchase a maximum of 5 Boost Juice RM10 vouchers every 30 days." A customer who purchased a Boost Juice RM10 voucher on 31st July 2017, goes on to purchase/gift the same voucher 4 more times over the next 2 weeks. The purchase limit of 5 has been reached, therefore the customer has to wait until 31st August 2017 (30 days from date of first purchase for that voucher) before the voucher can be purchased/gifted again.
Articles in this section
- How do I make an in-app purchase from my Boost app?
- How do I pay for my parking fees on the Boost app?
- How do I check the remaining duration for my parking on Boost?
- What do I need to do if I want to extend my parking duration?
- How do I check all my parking transactions?
- How do I manage all the saved vehicles on my 'Parking' profile?
- How do I delete a vehicle on my 'Parking' profile?
- How do I claim my Shake Reward after completing a transaction?
- How do I make bill payments using my Boost Wallet?
- How quickly will my bill payment be reflected in my biller account?