If you have ported-out from your previous mobile network to a new network via the Mobile Number Portability (MNP) process, you can easily switch the mobile network tagged to your current mobile number. *Please do this only after successful completion of the MNP process. Follow the below steps to change mobile Network:
1) Go to "Profile" page
2) Click on the edit icon
3) On "Personal Details" page go to "current Telco" and select your New Telco provider and confirm
4) App will sign you out automatically, so please sign in again
Articles in this section
- How do I register for a Boost account?
- Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
- Why do I need a transaction PIN and Password?
- How do I reset my password?
- Why did I not receive the 6-digit TAC code when I try to reset my password ?
- Why is Boost not accepting the 6-digit TAC code that I keyed in?
- Can I change my transaction PIN once I set it up?
- Can I change the mobile network tagged to my mobile number?
- Why can't I sign into my Boost account?
- What should I do if I have changed my mobile number?