If you have ported-out from your previous mobile network to a new network via the Mobile Number Portability (MNP) process, you can easily switch the mobile network tagged to your current mobile number. *Please do this only after successful completion of the MNP process. Follow the below steps to change mobile Network:
1) Go to "Profile" page
2) Click on the edit icon
3) On "Personal Details" page go to "current Telco" and select your New Telco provider and confirm
4) App will sign you out automatically, so please sign in again
Articles in this section
- What happens when I sign in to a new device which is different from the device I registered on?
- Why is my saved card not visible when I sign into a new device?
- Why is my saved card removed when I try to add money into my wallet?
- Why is my saved card removed when I try to add money to my wallet?
- I tried to key in my password or PIN and got logged out of the app. Once I try to sign in, it says my account is locked.
- Why am I getting SMS from Boost?
- Why didn't I receive a shake reward?
- How do I register for a Boost account?
- Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
- Why do I need a transaction PIN and Password?