There are two possible reasons why this might have happened:
1) You entered the mobile number wrongly
2) Your mobile number may have been used by someone else prior to you registering for a Boost account
If this issue persists, please share details with us by submitting a request. We're happy to help you out!
Articles in this section
- How do I register for a Boost account?
- Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
- Why do I need a transaction PIN and Password?
- How do I reset my password?
- Why did I not receive the 6-digit TAC code when I try to reset my password ?
- Why is Boost not accepting the 6-digit TAC code that I keyed in?
- Can I change my transaction PIN once I set it up?
- Can I change the mobile network tagged to my mobile number?
- Why can't I sign into my Boost account?
- What should I do if I have changed my mobile number?