There are two possible reasons why this might have happened:
1) You entered the mobile number wrongly
2) Your mobile number may have been used by someone else prior to you registering for a Boost account
If this issue persists, please share details with us by submitting a request. We're happy to help you out!
Articles in this section
- What happens when I sign in to a new device which is different from the device I registered on?
- Why is my saved card not visible when I sign into a new device?
- Why is my saved card removed when I try to add money into my wallet?
- Why is my saved card removed when I try to add money to my wallet?
- I tried to key in my password or PIN and got logged out of the app. Once I try to sign in, it says my account is locked.
- Why am I getting SMS from Boost?
- How do I register for a Boost account?
- Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
- Why do I need a transaction PIN and Password?
- How do I reset my password?