There are two ways to reset your password
1) If you are not logged in, you can click on the "Forgot your password" button on the "Sign in" page
2) If you are already logged in, you can go to "Profile" and click on the "Reset Password" button
Both options will prompt you to enter the 6-digit verification code that will be sent to your phone. There may be additional verification questions required before you are allowed to reset your password. Once you have successfully verified yourself, you can then reset your password.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I sign in to a new device which is different from the device I registered on?
- Why is my saved card not visible when I sign into a new device?
- Why is my saved card removed when I try to add money into my wallet?
- Why is my saved card removed when I try to add money to my wallet?
- I tried to key in my password or PIN and got logged out of the app. Once I try to sign in, it says my account is locked.
- Why am I getting SMS from Boost?
- Why didn't I receive a shake reward?
- How do I register for a Boost account?
- Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
- Why do I need a transaction PIN and Password?