There are two ways to reset your password
1) If you are not logged in, you can click on the "Forgot your password" button on the "Sign in" page
2) If you are already logged in, you can go to "Profile" and click on the "Reset Password" button
Both options will prompt you to enter the 6-digit verification code that will be sent to your phone. There may be additional verification questions required before you are allowed to reset your password. Once you have successfully verified yourself, you can then reset your password.
Articles in this section
- How do I register for a Boost account?
- Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
- Why do I need a transaction PIN and Password?
- How do I reset my password?
- Why did I not receive the 6-digit TAC code when I try to reset my password ?
- Why is Boost not accepting the 6-digit TAC code that I keyed in?
- Can I change my transaction PIN once I set it up?
- Can I change the mobile network tagged to my mobile number?
- Why can't I sign into my Boost account?
- What should I do if I have changed my mobile number?