You might not be able to log into your account for various reasons:
1) You might have entered your mobile number or your password incorrectly.
2) Your account has been suspended if there seems to be odd activities within your account.
3) You may have requested for your Boost account to be suspended.
If this issue persists, please submit a request and we will help you out.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I sign in to a new device which is different from the device I registered on?
- Why is my saved card not visible when I sign into a new device?
- Why is my saved card removed when I try to add money into my wallet?
- Why is my saved card removed when I try to add money to my wallet?
- I tried to key in my password or PIN and got logged out of the app. Once I try to sign in, it says my account is locked.
- Why am I getting SMS from Boost?
- How do I register for a Boost account?
- Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
- Why do I need a transaction PIN and Password?
- How do I reset my password?