You might not be able to log into your account for various reasons:
1) You might have entered your mobile number or your password incorrectly.
2) Your account has been suspended if there seems to be odd activities within your account.
3) You may have requested for your Boost account to be suspended.
If this issue persists, please submit a request and we will help you out.
Articles in this section
- How do I register for a Boost account?
- Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
- Why do I need a transaction PIN and Password?
- How do I reset my password?
- Why did I not receive the 6-digit TAC code when I try to reset my password ?
- Why is Boost not accepting the 6-digit TAC code that I keyed in?
- Can I change my transaction PIN once I set it up?
- Can I change the mobile network tagged to my mobile number?
- Why can't I sign into my Boost account?
- What should I do if I have changed my mobile number?