Account details can be updated in your "Profile" in the Boost app. You can change your name, email, password, transaction PIN, mobile operator and even your payment options. Click on the account details that you wish to update and follow the on-screen instructions to update your account details.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I sign in to a new device which is different from the device I registered on?
- Why is my saved card not visible when I sign into a new device?
- Why is my saved card removed when I try to add money into my wallet?
- Why is my saved card removed when I try to add money to my wallet?
- I tried to key in my password or PIN and got logged out of the app. Once I try to sign in, it says my account is locked.
- Why am I getting SMS from Boost?
- Why didn't I receive a shake reward?
- How do I register for a Boost account?
- Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
- Why do I need a transaction PIN and Password?