For your convenience, you only need to sign in to Boost once and will remain signed in every time you open the Boost app. For maximum security though, we highly recommend that you log out of the app when you are done using it. To sign out, go to your "Profile" and scroll down to the "Security" section and click on the "Sign out" button.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I sign in to a new device which is different from the device I registered on?
- Why is my saved card not visible when I sign into a new device?
- Why is my saved card removed when I try to add money into my wallet?
- Why is my saved card removed when I try to add money to my wallet?
- I tried to key in my password or PIN and got logged out of the app. Once I try to sign in, it says my account is locked.
- Why am I getting SMS from Boost?
- Why didn't I receive a shake reward?
- How do I register for a Boost account?
- Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
- Why do I need a transaction PIN and Password?