For your convenience, you only need to sign in to Boost once and will remain signed in every time you open the Boost app. For maximum security though, we highly recommend that you log out of the app when you are done using it. To sign out, go to your "Profile" and scroll down to the "Security" section and click on the "Sign out" button.
Articles in this section
- How do I register for a Boost account?
- Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
- Why do I need a transaction PIN and Password?
- How do I reset my password?
- Why did I not receive the 6-digit TAC code when I try to reset my password ?
- Why is Boost not accepting the 6-digit TAC code that I keyed in?
- Can I change my transaction PIN once I set it up?
- Can I change the mobile network tagged to my mobile number?
- Why can't I sign into my Boost account?
- What should I do if I have changed my mobile number?