Only Premium Wallet users are able to transfer out money from their Boost Wallet to their bank account once IC or Passport details are recorded in the app. Boost will charge a fee to customers who transfer out money from their Boost wallet to their bank account of choice with a 2% fee, up to a maximum of RM2 fee for each transfer out request. The charges will be paid by deducting from the Boost available balance.
Articles in this section
- What is a Basic Wallet?
- What is a Premium wallet?
- How to use My Code?
- Will my Boost Wallet balance expire?
- How do I upgrade from Basic Wallet to Premium wallet ?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of money I can add into my Boost Wallet?
- What are the payment options available and how to view them?
- Why are my preferred payment options not available on Boost?
- Why am I unable to add my debit card, credit card or bank account?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using credit/debit card?