Boost currently provides the ability to send money but not mobile credit to your friends. If your friends are low on mobile credit, you can send them money from your Boost wallet so they can use the money that you sent to top up their mobile credit whenever they need.
Articles in this section
- How to use My Code?
- Will my Boost Wallet balance expire?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of money I can add into my Boost Wallet?
- What are the payment options available and how to view them?
- Why are my preferred payment options not available on Boost?
- Why can't I add money?
- Why am I unable to add my debit card, credit card or bank account?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using credit/debit card?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using online banking?
- Can I use my international debit or credit card?