If you see an unfamiliar charge from Boost on your debit/credit card or bank account, please follow the steps below to verify your transactions:
1) Check your recent transactions on the Boost "Transactions" page and verify if there was any charge to your debit/credit card or bank account.
2) An unrecognized charge may also be a small authorization hold of RM4, which is never actually charged to your account, but may appear as “pending”. All authorization holds are voided within a few business days, depending on your bank’s policy. We issue authorization holds as a way to validate your card and to better protect against fraud that may result from unauthorized card usage.
3) Check with your friends and family if they have used your payment information on their Boost account without notifying you. If you are still unable to recognize a Boost charge on your account, please share more details by submitting a request. We will help you to investigate.
Articles in this section
- How to use My Code?
- Will my Boost Wallet balance expire?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of money I can add into my Boost Wallet?
- What are the payment options available and how to view them?
- Why are my preferred payment options not available on Boost?
- Why can't I add money?
- Why am I unable to add my debit card, credit card or bank account?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using credit/debit card?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using online banking?
- Can I use my international debit or credit card?