Depending on how you have submitted your request, you will be able to view your requests in several places If you have submitted your request through the Boost app
1) Go to the "Help" section in your Boost app
2) Click on the "Existing requests" button on the top right corner of the "Help" screen
3) View the existing requests that you submitted via the Boost app
If you have submitted your request through email or through our website
1) Go to support.myboost.com.my
2) Click on "Sign in" at the top right corner
3) Sign in if you have an account with our support team
4) If you do not have an account with our support team, click on "Have you emailed us? Get a password".
5) A link will be sent to your email so that you can create an account with our support team
6) View your existing support requests by logging into your support account
If you have submitted your request through Facebook
1) If you have submitted a request via Facebook message, you will be able to see your existing conversation in your profile
2) If you have posted a comment via our Facebook page, you will be able to view our responses to that comment on our Facebook page @myboostapp
Articles in this section
- What is Boost?
- Will the Boost app always be FREE?
- Why should I use Boost?
- What can I do with Boost?
- What languages are Boost available in?
- Can I use Boost overseas?
- Why can't I seem to find or download Boost?
- If I have more than one mobile number, can I use one Boost account on all of them?
- Is Boost available in my city/country?
- How do I contact Boost for help?