Yes, you don't have to pay to download the Boost app from the Google Play or App Store. There are no hidden fees or charges in Boost. However, do note that you will need to pay for any internet usage that is used to download and use the Boost app.
For Boost users who are using Celcom network, the Boost app is zero-rated. Therefore, no internet charges will incur when using the Boost App.
Articles in this section
- What is Boost?
- Will the Boost app always be FREE?
- Why should I use Boost?
- What can I do with Boost?
- What languages are Boost available in?
- Can I use Boost overseas?
- Why can't I seem to find or download Boost?
- If I have more than one mobile number, can I use one Boost account on all of them?
- Is Boost available in my city/country?
- How do I contact Boost for help?